I don't think I clearly realize how true this is....and I may deny it to myself when the clarity does strike.....but I frequently DON'T do what I want to do simply because I believe I don't have the time to do a great job at it.
So this week, I am going to do stuff -- and do a bad job of it. I'll do it to my best, but be okay with it turning out...well....bad!
Here is what I will do a bad job of this week and be okay about:
1. Write a bad post on blog (hey! I accomplished that already).
2. Exercise for less time than planned and with less intensity than I'd like to.
3. Read to Audrey when I'm too tired to make fun voices for all the characters.
4. Kindof clean the bathrooms.
5. Finally finish the video montage' from our summer visit to MN.
The all or nothing approach is a form of perfectionism (ick! I'm a perfectionist?) and perfectionism is one of the results of pride. So, time for some humility and no more putting off a job until I can do it just right.