Maybe God wishes to teach me a thousand new things, move me from being in a thousand different directions to just ONE, and show me a thousand reasons to BLESS his name. Maybe that is why He moved me 1,000 miles away.

Monday, February 4, 2008

Free Advance Tickets!

This week I'm working on a slideshow and video presentation
of what we do and see in a basic week here in PA. I just got my software
working, and so tomorrow and the next couple days I'll be working on
taking pictures and compiling them into a format so that it seems like
you are all riding along in my fun Suburban and seeing and doing everything
with us. Doesn't that sound like fun? Rather than post it on a public blog,
I'll be sending it to anyone's e-mail address who is interested in seeing it!
All comments can be left here in this post. Oh, I also may have a poll question to see how well you paid attention and perhaps a prize for the winner???

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Count us in please!!!

Between Maria and I, we are checking daily for updates! Quite the highlight of our days to read about and see pictures of you guys....We all miss you VERY much. It's been nice (not too cold) and snowy. When the kids go outside to play, it's another reminder of how great it was to have such a wonderful family right across the street. We are sooo enjoying living your adventure vicariously!

Kerri said...

We miss you all very much too! I think a day does not go by where we hear a reference to at least one of your kids. Audrey is always thinking about Katy and what she would think about things if she were here! I don't think we have had much of an adventure yet, but I'm trying to make it one...

Anonymous said...

...waiting patiently with my popcorn and m&m's...

Kerri said...

Thanks for your patience, Rumpfork. Your patience in this matter will prove to be worth it.

Today I am heading out on more of our weekly outings with camera in hand.