Maybe God wishes to teach me a thousand new things, move me from being in a thousand different directions to just ONE, and show me a thousand reasons to BLESS his name. Maybe that is why He moved me 1,000 miles away.

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Benjamin is clapping for himself because he worked very hard at getting out baseballs from Jackson's baseball bucket and throwing them onto the floor. We clapped for him and so he clapped for himself and had a great time.



Now he claps everytime he stands up all by himself and throws anything. Audrey was disgusted with this "show off" brother of hers and thought he should be more humble and not be praising himself so much. I told her that he is just clapping after doing the things that we clap for -- to copy us, not praise himself. She felt better. I'm not sure if what I said was true or not, however, because who knows the inner workings of a 12 month old.

2 comments:

deb said...

Hey! A new post! Cute pictures! It's hard to say he's a one year old isn't it? :)

Maria Gianna said...

He's so cute! What fun when they are so excited something like that. Have you found your car keys or anything else in there yet?