Maybe God wishes to teach me a thousand new things, move me from being in a thousand different directions to just ONE, and show me a thousand reasons to BLESS his name. Maybe that is why He moved me 1,000 miles away.

Monday, September 8, 2008

At first glance, they look like my kids...

But how could that be? They were only out of my sight for 15 minutes or so.....Come to think of it, Audrey's hair looked a bit sloppy and sticky that evening when I tucked her in to bed.....

(click the picture to enlarge it -- take a look for yourself. Could these kids be mine?)

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

deb said...

They're not your kids, they're alien impostors. Look closely and you'll see...

Pam said...

Sounds like a fish tale. Er, should I say pond scum?

Anonymous said...

No need to worry, i am a professional on imposters. This is most definately not your kids, they are simplely the neighbors in realistic costume.
Mario

Skittles said...

i think our family might have something to do with this...i didn't say anything